Sonntag, 5. Oktober 2008

Welcome to my new blog

This Blog is something what I wanted to do for a long time now.
I am a Roselover, I love to look at them, to smell them and I love to have them printed on special things, like my coffeecup, in magazines, journals and so on.
But the most what I love about Roses is that I love to PAINT them.

I am a self-taught watercolor and oil artist and I love to create Rose paintings. I wanted to concentrate for a long time on special Rose paintings, interesting compositions, bold colours, but I was sometimes so distracted from other things. But now I finally want to give this a go.
This blog is about Roses, but it is more about painting them.
I want to paint them in watercolor and/or oil in a realistic style. I also would like to do Step-by-Step-Paintings, so that interested artists or also Roselovers find some inspiration in them.

Please note: English is only my second language and here I am mostly selftaught, so please be kind with me, when my grammer is not perfect.

Keine Kommentare:

 

.